We don't like to be difficult. You like to know where you stand. Right you are. That's why we give a big High Five on almost everything in the webshop, because we stand by our products. That's a 5-year warranty, with a minimum of fine print and exceptions. (By the way, for used items, the warranty period is 3 months.)
High Five's fine print
The following products are excluded from our own given warranty:
- Drum / Drumsticks
- Batteries / Batteries (incl. rechargeables)
- Drumheads and cymbals
- Ear pads and cables
- Acoustic Foam
- Products that have damage due to improper use
- Products with broken displays and screens
- Products with damage as a result of poor packaging during transport to Klundert Music
- Products with moisture or water damage.
Defective product within warranty period (no consumables)
Should it nevertheless happen that your product becomes defective within the warranty period, please bear the following points in mind:
- We recommend that you use proper packaging around the original packaging of the product, if possible. For example, use the box the product was delivered in. Also, do not put stickers on the original packaging and do not write on the original packaging.
- For all repair shipments within the warranty period where no defect has been found, we charge € 50, - incl. VAT for investigation costs. This amount does not include shipping costs.
- If you do not agree with the quote, you will only have to pay the cost of the examination and shipping.
Refund of purchase price
All credits arising from a return will be refunded within 5 working days from the date the return was processed. So maximum after 15 working days from the date of shipping/offering you will have the money back in your bank account.